My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Day 16

Sorry for being late again. It has been a mad day!
My piece today is a fat page I have made using stamps from the smeared Ink Morte set 



 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

11 comments:

DogsMom said...

You are worth waiting for.
I like the sepia tones.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Creepy cool fat page, love what you did with Rick's wicked cool skellies!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous Fat page. love the monochromatic color scheme and the little skull in the corner.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great fat page! You have used the stamps perfectly! I especially like that little dimensional skull in the left-hand corner.

Rebecca pettit said...

I love seeing this set used in so many different ways. I think it is the most used set in the hop. Love the choice of layering the two images

DonnaMundinger said...

Great page! the b&w check is an unexpected background but totally works. Love how you've layered the skulls. Fabulous! xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous stamps! Great page!

Julia said...

Love how you played with the images. Great piece.

Steph said...

Great fat page! I love that stamp set, I'll have to add it to my wish list.

TangledBlueRose said...

Love all the skellies! The black and white check is cool!

Love the page!~kim

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card! I love those stamps you've used! X