My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 24 October 2014

day 24

Today I am sharing my DT piece for the new challenge at Quoth the Raven. Having gotten confused as to what day I was on I actually didn't have my piece ready for yesterday when it was supposed to be posted! On a positive note though, today is the last day of work for a week...well not technically true as I will still have to do some work next week but I can do it in the comfort of my own home with a cuppa and pj's on LOL

The Challenge this month is to create something using these colours. 




I have made a little mixed media piece on some mount board, I started by using molding paste and a mask (thank you for the mask Sall I love it!) When that was dry I added 3 strips of paint in orange, purple and green (my green turned out a little dark compared to the green above. I then rubbed over the while thing with black ink. To break up the colours I added a couple of strips of washi tape. The 2 stamps are both Smeared Ink rubber stamps and the embellishments are Prima flower centres.






Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

15 comments:

NanB said...

This is an awesome piece!! Love the detail you put into this project! And the Poe element is great and what a scary bat!!EEK!

Keren Howell said...

You just gotta love Poe! Great work with the colours, love it. xxx Keren

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Great piece. Love the textures.

TangledBlueRose said...

Love the diagonal, so interesting! Great color and texture. Really awesome image!~kim

Rebecca pettit said...

the buttons and the bat add just the right touch of fabulousness.

DonnaMundinger said...

What fabulous texture! Love this piece. Can never go wrong with Poe! xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Love it! So wicked cool how you combined the colours of the challenge and framed thee Master!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great colour palette to use. Love the Poe
Piece!!

Julia said...

Awesome colors, love the bat and Poe looks great against the background.

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice ATC from a fellow POE Raven lover! Colorful!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great piece! Love the way you have used one of the bats from the "A Little Bit Batty" set.

Steph said...

Wicked cool project, love the texture!

DogsMom said...

Awesom card! The flower center embellies are just right for balance.

ike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ike said...

Superb creation Shell - looks fantastic with those colours :-D xxxx