My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 6 October 2014

Day 6 of 31 days

We are almost a week in already! Today I am sharing a tag I have made using some stamps from the Candy is Dandy set. It is a CAS tag, I started with mopping up colour from some watered down ink that was on my desk. When it was dry I drew on the boarder and stamped the images on. I then used promarkers to colour in my little bear.



 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

16 comments:

NanB said...

Oh such a lovely bear! And the colors you used work so well together! Happy smile making project!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Great tag - love the doodling and cute image :)

DogsMom said...

Interesting effect. It has sort of a soft, underwater quality.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Beautiful little tag and great use of the stamps! BTW, what is a CAS tag?

Happycrafter Shell said...

Sarah CAS is clean and simple, it's when you only have one layer of stamping (suits me as it means no fussy cutting hehe ) x

TangledBlueRose said...

Love the tag! So soft and the bear stamp is adorable, one of my favorites!
Thanks for inspiring!~kim

Rebecca pettit said...

I need the spider wed in rubber. Next rubber club... anyways thanks for your entry. Amd send some inspiration my way please

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Way too cute to be creepy. love the other stamps you used.

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, I just love that little bear! Great web, too. Fab CAS work! xxD

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a sweet little bear and I love the web.

maureenjscott said...

Great tag Shell! The candy guy is so cute!! :) x

Susan Renshaw said...

Sweet tag! Love the mopping up ink technique!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A fun and funky CAS tag, love that little bear!

Julia said...

Fun Tag! Love this cutie from Smeared Ink.

Steph said...

Great tag, love that image.

Christine Kiehl said...

Your Candy really is dandy! Love it! Keep up the good work!