My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

day 8 of 31 days of halloween

Today I am sharing a page from my journal/sketchbook/art book. I'm not really sure what to call it as I don't journal as such, it's more of a book I decorate pages in when I don't feel like making anything else.

The papers I've used on this page are Graphic 45 and the stamp is from Smeared Ink and is called Pet Bats.


 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye 
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

15 comments:

NanB said...

Oh I love it! What a creepy pet owner but gotta love her! This is a super journal page! Loving it big time!

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! Love this! those Hallocuties ROCK! Love your collage of papers and sentiment for the background, too. xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great journal page! Love all the layers of images and papers!

DogsMom said...

You have made a great card with all the layers and fun (yet creepy) images!

maureenjscott said...

Fantastic Shell! I love the idea of just having a wee book that you can add to as and when without having to make a card or tag or atc etc This is a great idea and I love how this page turned out - the image and papers are fab! mo x

TangledBlueRose said...

Love this page! Pet bats are so fun, great imagery and so many fun layers! Thanks so much!~kim

Rebecca pettit said...

she is my fav darling thank you for showcasing her is such a new way.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love the collage you have done with this page and the pops of color.

craftings said...

Great page and colour!

Susan Renshaw said...

Very imaginative page! Love the background paper and pet bat image.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, I love this in all its bizarre craziness! That ghoul is going to catch a chill flying around like that!

Julia said...

This page is awesome, great image!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

She's got a real creep factor happening, but having bats as pets could be fun!

Steph said...

Awesome journal page! I don't really journal either, but I love making pages :)

Christine Kiehl said...

wow. She is one brave bat owner for sure! Love your imagination and all the work you've put into the hop! Thanks!