My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 5 February 2015

For the Love of POE

This month our challenge at Quoth the Raven is to create something to show valentine in a way fitting to Poe. I had many ideas but this ATC was in my head, therefore this is what I HAD to make :)
I used the rubber from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven set, and I used the heart from their candy is dandy set. The background started as a piece of dark green card, I ran this through my bigshot in an embossing folder, I then covered it with a gloss gel, while that was still wet I added the pieces of torn paper. When everything had dried I stamped over it with a background stamp in white and a light brown. The hand is a wood piece I got ages ago in a mixed bag of off cuts and the tiny glass jar is one I've had in my stash for about 10 years! I stamped out Love you from a stampin up set and added it to the jar.


3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Shell, this is beautiful! FAbulous design and texture. xxD

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet love potion being proffered by the Raven! Beautiful work, Shell! Great detail.

RoseyHearts said...

I love this!