My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Kick start your art, use a page from a book

I've missed a couple of days of this challenge but as it's the weekend I've found a bit of time to join in with this one. The page I've used is in a werewolf book that I am starting to alter, there are so many cool images, pockets, pull outs and text through the book that I thought it would be a great one to play around with. I didn't want to completely cover the page I've worked on so I use the paint resist technique to reveal the bits I wanted once it was painted. The stamps I've used are from the Urban Decay rubber set from Smeared Ink.







2 comments:

Julia said...

Wonderful page, love how you used the book page. Thanks for joining us at KICKSTART YOUR ART!
Hugs,
Julia

Laura B said...

Very cool! Love the way you used the resist. Thanks for playing along with us!:)