My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Things with Wings at IWC

Hello lovelies, our current theme at IKE's WORLD Challenges is things with wings. I have used blue tit 3 and made a journal page to share, there is a video of me making this to follow (just haven't had time to edit it yet). I do hope you will pop over and see what all the other DT have made and join us with our challenge.

I started this book page by painting some cream acrylic paint over the pages and left it to dry.
Once dry I added some gimmer glaze flicks and distress ink through a stencil. The Blue tit has been coloured using coloursoft pencils, the butterflies are from a piece of wall paper and the words I typed and printed before adding the glimmer glaze to them as well as a boarder around the whole page. To finish it I added a few bits of glitter.

3 comments:

L J Dogsmom said...

Love the sentiment and the overall results.

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love this Shell! I love that image Ike gave us and want to use it soon. Hope to make this challenge have gotten so far behind on things..ugh!

ike said...

Great page Shell :-D xoxox