My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 17 September 2015

Material Things with QTR

It is mid way through our current challenge at Quoth the Raven which is Material Things. For this week I have kept my piece rather simple. I've made a book mark for my brand new hard back complete works of E.A. Poe! I am very aware that this is one of many complete works of Poe's I have, but I didn't have this particular edition before therefore it was a perfectly legitimate purchase... Okay maybe I do have a little bit of a problem when it comes to buying books LOL

Anyway back to the piece and the challenge, I had a look through my material box to find a suitable piece of fabric and finally picked this duck egg blue coloured piece, The image I have used on the pendent is one of the rubber stamps from the Smeared Ink Quoth the Raven set.




1 comment:

ike said...

Fantastic book mark Shell and what a stunning book you got. Superb :-D xxxxxxxxxxx