My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 17 September 2015

Smeared and Smudged STEAMPUNK Blog hop

Well it would seem my mojo is back with full force and what better way to share it that with a Smeared and Smudged members blog hop. Today has an extra treat as the Smeared Ink DT are sharing projects made with a brand new stamp set.

If you would like to see all of the new stamps or would like to get your hands on them after seeing what the DT have done with them then head over to the store here


I have used one of the gorgeous new Grumpies to make a wall hanging, I started with an old CD which I covered with some Smeared Ink digital paper and the stamp. I then raided my many boxes of 'junk' to see what I could use on this piece. I do hope that you will hop along and see all the pieces in today's hop.


SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBER BLOG HOP

10 comments:

ike said...

Marvelous creation Shell - loving these new Grumpies :-D xxxxx

Lyneen J said...

SUPER CUTE... Love your wall hanging... I am in love with the new Steampunk Grumpies!!!!

Rebecca pettit said...

Sooo love the chains on the sides. You have a great stash to raid from. I love the filigree and then the clocks at the ends, stunning!

Susan Salyer said...

Shell this is awesome. I love it...so wonderful to stop in and see your fab art.
hugs

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

This is just awesome Shell. Lovin all what you did here. Fabulous project :) xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous wall hanging, love all the metal embellies!

Lisa häll said...

Wow This is gorgeous,Shell. Glad your mojo is up and running 😊. Xx

Nikki W said...

Cool makes, love the grumpies

Ellis said...

Fantastic wallhanging and great decorations you added to it! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Gurkiss said...

So cool :)
I love the stamp :)

Have a nice day.
Hugs Gurkiss