My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 16 October 2015

Day 16 of 31 Days 2015

After forgetting that today was Friday, that today was even a day at all is about how my day went today, so I'm sitting down to my dinner and I think out loud "Shiitake Mushrooms!!  I've forgot today's piece!" (maybe I should be leaving all of the horrendous typos in this too just for the laugh, like forgot spelled fogrot....we all love a bit of Fog Rot right?)

So back to the post, I am aware I am rather (VERY) late....but better late than never.

I've made an ATC using card from a cardboard box and the stamps are from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven Rubber set. 





11 comments:

valscraftings said...

Love your project, lovely flowers for a lovely Poe!

Nan Bourdeu said...

ahh Poe and cardboard..I am in love and also suffer from Fog Rot! LOL Love it Shell, xx

Carol said...

Hehe Frog Rot!! Great ATC - love the stamp too x

Susan Renshaw said...

Fog rot indeed! Super ATc - love the colours and Poe of course!

Mary Holshouser said...

Better late than never.
Love the tag.
thanks for sharing.

DonnaMundinger said...

Don't worry. I Fog Rot things all the time. Great save. You do wondrous things with cereal boxes. xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Fog rot--too funny! Lovely Poe ATC today.

Susan Salyer said...

you are so darn funny I laughed. love your act Poe.
love and hugs

Rebecca pettit said...

You make me smile luv. Hope your day is more calm tomorrow

Sari / Granne said...

Good morning, :), better late than never indeed, gorgeous vintage feeling on your Poe piece, absolutely love how stamping on kraft looks

Lyneen J said...

Love your Poe Card.. great colors!!! I am going to have to get that set of images!!! I am seeing them more and more and loving them Thanks for sharing... Hey I am so late in the day I didn't notice you being late with your post!!! thanks for sharing!