My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Day 20 of 31 Days 2015

Today I am sharing an ATC I've stamped with Tim Holtz stamps, but before I do thank you to everyone who played along with my little game yesterday. You were correct in saying it was a 3½-inch floppy disc. I have got so many of these laying around the place and I love to recycle so it seemed the perfect base for a little wall hanging. 
I put everyone's names into a tub and got my youngest to pick one out, the lucky winner is.....Lyneen! Please drop me an email at happycraftershell@gmail.com with your address and I will get this and some other goodies in the post to you x

Here is my ATC for today.




 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to Lyneen! And what a fun ATC you have for today. Love the witch and how you've done the background, Shell. xxD

Nan Bourdeu said...

Happy Lyneen! :) Never ever would have guessed it but have a lot of them to play with now lol fabulous xx

Carol said...

Congrats Lyneen x Great ATC - love it x

Sari / Granne said...

Ahaa, Hazel here, she's one spooky witch ... or is she just very happy ... don't know, but your ATC is fab

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a fab ATC today, love it! Congrats to Lyneen, heehee, I'm thrilled I got my answer right though...guess I'm a geek too ;0)

valscraftings said...

Great ATC and image, love the background!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this.
the witch is cool.
thanks for sharing.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

A simple but very effective ATC!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the background to this ATC! Lucky Lyneen!

Susan Salyer said...

I love your Tim Holtz act. fun and wonderful

Lyneen J said...

AWESOME!!! It is always fun to see your name in the winners circle!!!! THANKS!!! I will take it to work and hang it at my desk!!! I LOVE the vintage witch face!!!! Great ATC!!! Thanks for another great day!