My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 23 October 2015

Day 23 of 31 Days 2015


Hello, I am off work now for a week so my posts should be all up on time from tomorrow onwards!

Today I've got another digi piece to share today. The stamps I've used on this are from Smeared Ink.



 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

10 comments:

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A spooktacular spread indeed! Enjoy your week off!

Sari / Granne said...

Wicked images, love those eyes and great layout

Mary Holshouser said...

Great layout.
The lady hanging from the strings is fun.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your layout Shell - dead dancer falling is one of my favourite stamps!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous pic and layout, Shell! Really love your digi work. Especially love the eyes in the bottom corner. xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great digi page today! Love those eyes in the bottom left-hand corner--very creepy.

Susan Salyer said...

Oh Shell I just love that picture of you ..just wanted to hug your neck hahaha..you picked two of my favorites ..the eyes >>>>the eyes :) and the dead dancer lol..were you that tired hun? hahahahaha
hugs

Squiddy said...

Great way to use the "falling" dancer

valscraftings said...

Great project!

Carol said...

Great page xx