My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Day 24 of 31 Days 2015

I got so carried away making things this afternoon I forgot to actually post one of them!

I am sharing a little business card holder today, it has been ages since I made one of these last so figured it was about time :)

The stamps I've used are from Smeared Ink rubber set A Little Bit Batty.






 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

9 comments:

Sarah Bales Strom said...

So cool! Love the "A Little Bit Batty" set--it's shown up in several of my projects this year as well.

Sari / Granne said...

Looks awesome, loving the charms and all those bats flying

valscraftings said...

Great project, I like it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cool project! Love the bats and the fab charms. xxD

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the bats.
fun project to pull out to hand someone your card.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

This looks so wicked cool! How do the cards go inside, little slots or pockets?

Susan Salyer said...

shell you did Have Fun! I love this project and the bats are so perfect here. Wonderful charms.awesome !

Carol said...

Fab project love the stamps you've used too xx

Susan Renshaw said...

I love the Little Bit Batty Set - love the way you have used it here...