My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Day 28 of 31 Days 2015

Oh Boy what a challenge this has been this month! So even though I said I would be organised this week as I am off work it's not quite worked. What I didn't factor in was having 2 exams and an assignment all due for Uni so I've had my head stuck in my Maths books...I can now tell you the probability of any of the remaining days being organised is very slim!

Today I am sharing a card I have made using Smeared Ink's Candy Girl




 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

12 comments:

valscraftings said...

Great candy pink hair!

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome to see this image. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Mary Holshouser said...

the best laid plans of mice and men......
Concentrate on your schoolwork.
Love the lady.
thanks for sharing.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great card! Love the muted colors you've chosen. I sure know what you mean about this month being a challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

LOVE the colours you have used!! Brillinat card!

L J Dogsmom said...

Some of us can have the best intentions and being organized is just not in our DNA.
You have still produced a wonderful card.

Tina henderson said...

Fantastic work and such great colour choices x

Tina henderson said...

Fantastic work and such great colour choices x

Susan Salyer said...

This is colored so 1920ish..oh I love it Shell!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy colors! Love that image. Good luck on your Maths. xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A wicked cool creation, loving the candy floss hair!

Carol said...

Great card - love it x