My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 5 October 2015

Day 5 of 31 days 2015

I'm so sorry I am so late with my post today, I have been away for a weekend and my flight was delayed today so I have got home way later than expected.
I have got another digital piece to share today.  I've used one of my very favourite digital images called dead dancer pointing

Here is your blog roll to check out all the other fabulous makes today. 
 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

13 comments:

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wonderful digital piece--that dancer is perfect!

Mary Holshouser said...

She is pretty. Great coloring.
Love the lace background.

Karen Buchanan said...

Great piece

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A stunning piece in lovely shades of blue!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the dancer and your colour choices - beautiful!

Susan Salyer said...

Oh I love your make today it is so beautiful The blue is dynamic with this image.
I always love your art.
Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Hope you had a great time. Glad you're home safe and sound. Fabulous digital work, Shell. Hauntingly beautiful. xxD

Nan Bourdeu said...

this one is so awesome in blue and a fav image of mine xx

Rebecca pettit said...

So awesome. I have never seen so much blue at Halloween it is slowly becoming my new favorite

BurningRubber said...

That is really beautiful card! I love the image.

Lyneen J said...

This is one of my favorite images from Smeared Ink... your card is wonderful. TFS!

Carol said...

Love your colouring - great project x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Such a pretty dancer :)