My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Day 7 of 31 days 2015

Well I never! I've only gone and got my piece made the night before and my post up and scheduled!
I've made a card to share for today, I've never been very good at making cards, I either put too much on or just don't get the layout right but today I am rather pleased with the end result. I've used Smeared Ink rubber again for this one, the sets used are Inky Dreams, Quoth the Raven and Creepy Li'l Grumpies. 





Here is your blog list, I do hope you enjoy stopping by to see what everyone has made today. 

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee


16 comments:

Nan Bourdeu said...

love love you card Shell it is just right in every way! I am not a card maker...just cannot get them to look right but you rocked this one xx

Rebecca pettit said...

Wow wow love the yellow. So many bloggers are really using interesting colors this year .I love it

valscraftings said...

Love the card and colours!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Love all the pops of colour!

Emma Sims said...

Love this - clever design!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A spooktacular creation today! Love the colours and image!

Sari / Granne said...

You should do more cars, talent is absolutely there, this is fabulous!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
thanks for sharing.

DonnaMundinger said...

You should be proud! This is fabulous! LOVE your artsy layout and the great use of washi. xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a gorgeous card Shell! Love the composition and the colour choices!

silvia said...

Fun card!!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

I think your card is perfect! Love that splatter background.

Karen Buchanan said...

I think this is a fabulous card! Great job

Susan Salyer said...

this is something to be proud of. Awesome card. Fabulous!

Lyneen J said...

LOVE your card... all the scraps on the cards are perfect... great stamp!!! TFS!

Carol said...

Fab card xx