My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Metal Madness with Smudgy Antics

After the craziness of last month it is nice to get back to a bit of normality. Today starts the brand new challenge over at Smudgy Antics, as always the challenge is anything goes but if you need some inspiration you can use the optional twist of metal madness. The rules are very simple, create anything you want but you must use a Smeared Ink stamp on there somewhere, the stamp can be rubber or digital and doesn't need to be one that is currently in the shop. 

For my first piece this month I have made a digital page, the stamp I chose to work with is called Behind. I started with colouring her in with Spectrum Noir pens then scanning her to add to the digital page. 



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card!!! Thanks for sharing your card in the Hiding in my Craft room challenge.
Cathy HIMCR DT

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a great card, Love the image!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

ike said...

Now that is mind-blowingly awesome !!! :-) xxxxxxxxx